- 3-piece flexible composite mast
- No anchoring lines
- Main sail 4.5 m2 from Dacron (no boom)
- Aluminium ‘spine’ powder-coated frame permanently attached to trampoline
- Grey floats pre-fixed to the main frame
- Trampoline 1600 x 1450mm with totally new design fixed with special grab-handles
- Short black keel fins, same fixing as on all other models
- No stainless-steel ropes underneath the trampoline
- Single design, single colour-scheme
- Floats fitted with hooks to fasten the additional front trampoline or the rope when anchoring the boat
The size is based on our very popular 310 model but with GUPPY it is all about the simplicity and speed of assembly. Due to the specially developed design of floats already fixed with the frame the set up takes you 10 minutes from start to finish. GUPPY is also exceptionally light (just 27 kg) and with grab-handles on the trampoline manipulation is easy especially for children.
The main feature of the new MiniCat GUPPY is the flexible composite mast fixed simply in the frame with no anchoring lines. This makes the boat much safer in strong winds as the mast flexes and prevents the sailor from easily capsizing.
TFunky design of the sail and no jib makes this dinghy sailboat appeal especially to first-time young sailors who want to learn the sailing technics have fun and experience some adrenalin rushes.