MINICAT FUN FESTIVAL 2022
Only few weeks before we meet again at the beautiful lake Como in Italy.
The dates are 24th– 28th June 2022 and we already have over 100 participants registered and over 60 boats!!!!
This year it will be longer than previously and we intend to put on a true MiniCat Fun Festival with lots of races and fun competitions.
We are delighted that the magazine Multihulls World are sponsoring the MiniCat Fun Festival 2022. All MiniCat sailors participating in the event will receive complementary subscription to the online version of this popular sailing publication.
Our aim is always to ensure that all MiniCat Sailors attending have fun, socialise, meet new friends and participate in the activities. Most of all we want you all to have lots of time to sail in this fantastic location, together with other MiniCat Sailors. Therefore, we aim for a chilled and relaxed environment with minimum rules and maximum fun.
However, please note that safety is always priority and your safety is your responsibility, please sail safely, please consider others and please wear a PFD when sailing.
Friday 24th June 2022
- From 19.00:
- - registration of participants at the bar/terrace of Camping Gardenia
- opening of dedicated MiniCat parking area on the beach
Saturday 25th June 2022
- 9.00 – 10.00:
- 11.00 - 13.30:
- - After dinner presentations
- Special Presentation by our beloved MiniCat Ambassador, Laura Dekker + LDWSF Tombola
- Presentation by MiniCat Germany on their Croatia MiniCat Tours
Sunday 26th June 2022
- 9.00 - 12.00:
- 13.00 – 16.00:
- - MiniCat Quiz night on the terrace of the Camping Gardenia with refreshments hosted by MiniCat Italy
Monday 27th June 2022
- 9.00 - 11.00:
- 11.00 – 12.30:
- 14.00 – 16.00:
- - MiniCat Treasure Hunt - Meet on the beach. Instructions and clues will be issued immediately before the start, the winner takes the prize!
Tuesday 28th June 2022
- 10.30 - 15.00:
- 15.00 – 18.00:
- - end of the organised activities
Whilst you are staying at beautiful Lake Como, as an additional, optional (non-sailing) activity why not try Canyoning? Carsten and a group of MiniCat Germany sailors experienced this last year and highly recommend this.
Please download the Programme of the Minicat Fun Festival 2022 here.
The programme may change subject to weather/wind etc
Please download the price list of accommodation here >>>
Make sure you book your space or room in time as the interest is huge and they will run out of space at some point.
The address is:
Via Case Sparse 164
22013 Domaso (CO)
Contact person : Consuelo Ravelli